While we all adjust to our new normal due to the Coronavirus, we realize community is more important than ever.
Because banking is considered an essential business, we remain open and available for our customers. Corporate and lending offices continue to operate in support of our branches, customers and staff. We are prepared and committed to provide uninterrupted services.
Branches: We are operating our branches primarily through drive-thru windows and allowing in-branch transactions (Safe Deposit Box access, Account Openings/Closings) by appointment on a limited basis as deemed necessary by the staff. Contact a branch.
Drive-thru Windows: The Branch drive-thru windows are open for business Monday – Thursday from 9am to 3:00pm; Fridays (except Brooklyn) from 9am to 6pm; and select branch locations on Saturday from 9am – 12pm. All branches have ATM’s. And all but Brooklyn have a Night Depository.
Financial concerns: As a dedicated banking partner for our community and customers, if you are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 regarding your mortgage, home equity loan or auto loan, please contact our Loan Servicing Department at LoanServicing@ArundelFederal.com. A representative will reply within 24 hours of receipt of your request and we will work together as we navigate this unfortunate situation.
Make life a little easier: Online banking, mobile banking with mobile deposit and ATMs are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We strongly encourage customers to utilize these tools whenever possible:
- Use Online Banking and Mobile Banking for your everyday banking needs such as check your balance, transfer money, or pay your bills. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, please click here to enroll today.
- Try Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks using Arundel Federal’s Mobile Banking App available in both the App Store and Google Play. Our Mobile Banking App will allow you to deposit checks right from your smartphone or tablet without needing a trip to the bank.
- Put down the plastic: Start utilizing banking features such as Tap & Pay with Mobile Wallet whenever possible to limit your interaction with cash, transaction pads and plastic cards.
- Most accounts such as Certificates of Deposit, Checking accounts and Mortgage loans can all be opened online.
- Call our 24-hour Bank by Phone BankLine at 888-225-4417 to check balances, view activity and transfer funds.
Like you, we are in it for the long run and committed to serving our neighbors. Arundel Federal was founded in 1906, which means we made it through WWI & WWII, 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, The Great Depression, and other trying times. We are steadfast, just like our customers, and together, we will make it through this!!