Sometimes it’s the little things in life that make us happy. Or maybe it’s the small things in life that make our lives easier? Like Avidia Bank’s all new, redesigned Avidia Mobile app for smartphones. This intuitive banking app comes fully equipped with a view of all your accounts, bill pay and now includes EZDeposit. Check out the new features of Avidia Mobile.
On Friday, November 15, Avidia Mobile will be better than ever before! The new Avidia Mobile will allow you complete access to all your accounts with Avidia. View balances of checking accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks and more:
- With each account you can view all account activity and search transactions by date, amount or check number. And with a swipe to the right or left at the top, you can change which account you are looking at.
- Transfer money between any savings account and checking account you own.
- Pay bills to anyone on your Internet Banking payee list. (You still need to access Internet Banking to add payees)
- View recent and scheduled bill payments.
- No more having to use two different apps to deposit checks. EZ Deposit functionality is now within the Avidia Mobile App.
- Complete iPad custom view that displays a larger view of your accounts.
What do current Avidia Mobile customers need to do?
I like the app the way it is.
If current Avidia Mobile customers are happy with the app the way it is you do NOT need to do anything. The app will remain active, but will not be available for download in app stores.
I would love to have the new app.
If current Avidia Mobile customers would like the new app, you will need to download the new Avidia Mobile from your app store or activate your phone through your Internet Banking Account. (This is a brand new app and not just an “Update.”) Because Avidia Mobile is tied to your Internet Banking, you will need to be enrolled in Internet Banking to access Avidia Mobile and you can use the “Mobile Banking Center” widget on the Financial Page to manage your devices.
I don’t have a Smartphone. Can I still use Avidia Mobile?
People with web-enabled phones will need to activate their phones through Internet Banking. Once activated, you will be able to access Avidia Mobile through your web browser.
If you have a Smartphone and an Internet Banking account you will be able to download the new App! Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the app. Sign in using your current Internet Banking login information. You will be asked to answer some security questions and then your in!
If you need any help at any time, please feel free to contact us at 800-508-2265 or visit our Mobile Banking FAQ page