First day of Signup: Thursday, January 22, 2015 at Travel Seminar
Price: $3,508 Double; $450 Single Supplement
Walkability: strenuous activity: ability to move quickly over uneven terrain for longer periods of time.
Join us for an unforgettable adventure!
Your tour includes:
- Visits and admission fees to:
- Glasnevin Museum
- Maladhide Castle
- Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens
- JFK Homestead
- Dunbrody Famine Ship
- Choristers’ Hall Museum
- Bishop’s Palace
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Blarney Castle & Woollen Mills
- Cliffs of Moher
- Dun Aengus
- Athlone Castle
- Guinness Storehouse
- Trinity College (Book of Kells)
- Exclusive transport by luxury motorcoach with a driver/guide
- Meet and greet service with one group transfer upon arrival and departure at the airport
- Hotel accommodations based on twin bedded rooms with private bath for nine nights
- Full breakfasts (10) including a welcome breakfast at Glasnevin Museum
- Lunch at the South Pole Pub
- Dinners (8):
- Table d’hote dinners (7)
- Taylors Three Rock traditional Irish show
- Welcome get-together drink
- Jerpoint Farms with tea & scones
- Guided walking tour of Waterford & titanic
- Passage on the Tarbert Ferry
- Boat trip and bus tour of the Aran Islands
- Irish coffee at Sean’s Bar
- Tour of Dublin with a local guide
- Hotel porterage, service charges and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying strap
Please note: Air departure tax, fuel & surcharges are subject to change until entire group is confirmed and ticketed.
The full day-by-day itinerary is available through clicking on Club 50 in red on the left.
The reservation form is available on the left column of this page – see Forms.