Downeast Maine Coastal Tour
Date: Sunday-Wednesday, July 9th-12th
First day of Signup: Thursday, May 11th
Price per person:
Double Occupancy $850 pp
Guest: Add $50 to double
Single Occupancy $1,140 pp
Activity Level: Slightly Strenuous: ability to walk quickly for up to 30 minutes.
Join us as we travel and tour picturesque Maine coastal villages. Rich with history and scenery, there are an abundance of locally-owned shops, art galleries, attractions and restaurants to visit. There is no better place to be during July in the Northeast! Enjoy first class accommodations, fun-filled touring and gorgeous scenery as we explore the scenic coast of Maine!
Four-Day/Three Night Getaway Includes:
- Three nightsï¿½ accommodation at The Country Inn: Rockport, ME.
- Admission and tour of the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens; light luncheon included.
- Tour of the scenic villages of Rockport, Camden, and Owlï¿½s Head with a local guide.
- Visit Owlï¿½s Head Transportation Museum and General Store.
- Experience Rockland- home to the Maine Lighthouse Museum and the Farnsworth Museum & Wyeth Center.
- A downeast clambake adventure hosted by the Moore family on Cabbage Island! Cabbage Island has been the hub of traditional Clambakes for over 60 years, we will be treated to the local flavors with all the fixinï¿½s!
- Time to shop and browse the local spots in Camden, Rockport and Boothbay!
- Trip includes 8 meals: 3 breakfasts at the Inn; 1 luncheon at Botanical Gardens, a clambake on Cabbage Island, and 3 dinners.
- All necessary taxes, gratuities and baggage handling included; one bag per person.
Our deluxe Yankee Line motorcoach transportation leaves from the American Legion Post 440 at 8 a.m. on July 9th ï¿½ with a stop for coffee and muffins ï¿½ and we will return at approximately 8 p.m. on July 12th. Please remember that you cannot leave your car overnight at the American Legion parking lot. A $100 deposit is due at time of reservation. Full payment due on or before June 1st, 2017. Cancellations: Full refund available up to June 1st after June 1 only if there is someone to take your place.
The reservation form is available on the left column of this page ï¿½ see Forms.